Office occupation has never been scrutinised in such detailed analysis.
Both businesses and charities are asking themselves plenty of questions.
- How much office space do we actually need?
- How can we we save on property costs whilst maintaining service levels?
- How do we keep staff happy and engaged with increased hybrid working?
In our recent webinar, our expert panelists take a deep dive into everything charity leaders need to consider when looking at their organisation’s property strategy, including a behind the scenes look at how WaterAid redefined their workplace strategy post pandemic.
Our panelists include:
- Chris Waight, Consultant Director at Constructive Space
- David Earle, Head of London Office Advisory at Lambert Smith Hampton
- Emma Downie, Property and Environment Lead at WaterAid
- Andrew Small, Charities Property Lead at Russell-Cooke
Throughout the webinar, attendees sent in a number of relevant questions. Whilst our panelists managed to answer a handful live, following the webinar Emma, David and Andrew took the time to provide more detail where possible.
Scroll through the below document to view their answers: